question

autopartswill avatar image
0 Likes"
autopartswill asked

where can I check the item created by Inventory API?

Hi, now I got the way how I create or get the item through the API. but what I want to know is where can I see the items created by API on eBay website? (sandbox or production either) I can't see it anywhere on eBay web site sandbox or production.... do I need to something else? can you give me the hint of it? I want to see all of the items what I created on the eBay website. thanks a lot, everybody!
ebayinventoryitemcreatesee
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

marcidraga-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
marcidraga-0 answered
You can't see created item on ebay platform. You have to publish offer to see it. But eBay developers written that they are working on this.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I am really thank you for your answer! I try this solution but I face another new problem on it T_T. publish doesn't work...
0 Likes 0 ·
lester_developerprogram avatar image
0 Likes"
lester_developerprogram answered
I will mark original post as Accepted. Please post a new question for the T_T issue.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.