question

fostemne avatar image
0 Likes"
fostemne asked ·

Ebay resolution centre

I dont get 2 things on ebay, and i open resolution centre. Ebay told to back my money on ebay, but i received only 1 refund. Ebay dont send refund for 2th thing. I cant contact ebay again because they closed a case. Can you help me?
refund
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi fostemne, Thank you for reaching out to us for your issue. Our developer support team can assist with API related questions / issues. However, for this particular issue, it would be best for you to contact our end user customer support team who have the appropriate tools and access to help you: http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactCS. If you have any API questions or issues, please let us know and we'd be happy to help you with those. Best Regards,
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.