question

heamenjising-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
heamenjising-0 asked

Requesting for Data Feed - XML Format

I would like to request for data feed from E-bay in XML format, how do I go about doing it?
help required
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, Can you give us an example on what you are looking for? What data feed are you expecting? All Traditional Trading API Call responses are in XML format. So we need to better understand what you are looking for to better assist you. Cheers!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

heamenjising-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
heamenjising-0 answered
Hi, I would like the data feed for the products listed in Ebay. I intend to display products which allow for price comparison such as electronics , Kids & Family and Home & Living. Kindly advice me on this. Regards, Heamen

Hi, I need to understand how you show the price comparison? Is the comparison based on similar items from different eBay sellers? Please provide us more information about your application. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.