question

marcidraga-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
marcidraga-0 asked

How to publish product?

Hello, when im trying to publish my created offer (DE market), im receivinm response with content "... Product not found ...".
sellingitem
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lester_developerprogram avatar image
0 Likes"
lester_developerprogram answered
Resolved via different post.
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

marcidraga-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
marcidraga-0 answered
Can someone help me?? I created item, all kind of policies, next created offer, and when i try publish this offer im getting this error: Input error. Seller Inventory Service can not publish the data. Product not found. Please try again or contact customer support.. "}]} What that mean "Product not found" ??? My items exists when im send request to get it. Its on Sandbox.
10 |600

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hi marcidraga-0, If you are still running the issue, can you share your developer UserID ? Best Regards,
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.