question

mikfilde-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
mikfilde-0 asked ·

Closed solution no longer needed thanks all for the ideas

Offer is no longer available
sandbox
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mikfilde-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
mikfilde-0 answered ·
We already doing that for years. unfortunate that is not the answer. Thanks

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ohadohad2 avatar image
0 Likes"
ohadohad2 answered ·
The trivial solution will be sending multiple requests in short intervals. You have 1.5M queries per day , you can force fetch the latest data. Never tried it , but in theory it should work :) Pseudo code: start_date = DateTime.now for i in (0 .. 1500000 ) do
start_time = start_date + i * 0.05sec
item_filter = start_time
send_ebay_query
end http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/finding/CallRef/types/ItemFilterType.html

mikfilde-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
mikfilde-0 answered ·
Yes I have specific filter criterias, But to get eBay listings in general wouldn't be bad!

ohadohad2 avatar image
0 Likes"
ohadohad2 answered ·
Do you need the new items in eBay in general or do you have more specific filter criteria?

mikfilde-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
mikfilde-0 answered ·
Since we did not get any leads, I'm increasing my offer to $10K USD. Please contact me for details Mikeathotmic@gmail.com

mikfilde-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
mikfilde-0 answered ·
My Offer is still on the table. Any Takers?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.