question

esigns4u avatar image
0 Likes"
esigns4u asked

Error retrieving Access Token

[link text][1]Hi, I am trying to get the accessToken with the code, I get this error: {"error":"invalid_request","error_description":"Header is invalid:Bearer","error_uri":null} I have been trying this out from last 4 days, would greatly appreciate any help! Please find the attached script I am working on: [1]: /storage/temp/ 1180-script.txt
accesstoken
script.txt (1.6 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, I just checked the script file that you have sent. I see `$authCodeUrl = urlencode($code);` I think you are trying to encode it rather than decode it. Try decoding it and then see if the issue goes away. We always suggest that you try your calls first in our API Explorer: https://developer.ebay.com/my/api_test_tool?index=0 and understand all the components and then try it via your applications. Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

esigns4u avatar image
0 Likes"
esigns4u answered
Thanks @shulmani_developer.support for your help, I am trying to log into the sandbox account but it isnt letting me through. It appears that the forgot password is also not working.

esigns4u avatar image
0 Likes"
esigns4u answered
Tried replacing urlencode with urldecode but no help :( Tried the API Explorer too but unfortunately couldn't find the get auth token API in that.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.