question

nazarimazzott-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
nazarimazzott-0 asked ·

Final value fee is always null

Hi, I'm trying to retrieve the final value fees for my transactions on the sandbox envinronment. This is the C# code I'm using: GetOrdersCall apicall = new GetOrdersCall(Context); apicall.DetailLevelList = new DetailLevelCodeTypeCollection(); apicall.DetailLevelList.Add(DetailLevelCodeType.ReturnAll); apicall.IncludeFinalValueFee = true; apicall.NumberOfDays = 20; apicall.Execute(); foreach (OrderType order in apicall.OrderList) { Console.Write(order.OrderID + " - " +order.CheckoutStatus.Status); foreach (TransactionType tran in order.TransactionArray) { if(tran.FinalValueFee != null) { Console.WriteLine(" - " + tran.FinalValueFee.Value + tran.FinalValueFee.currencyID.ToString()); } } } This is what i get on the console: 110188258569-28357451001 - Complete 110188258549-28357480001 - Incomplete 110188921489-28370320001 - Complete Looking at the documentation I think that FVFs should be there for the first and the third transaction but they are not, tran.FinalValueFee is always null. What am I doing wrong?
finalvaluefee
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered ·
@nazarimazzott-0, Fee is not supported in sandbox. Therefore, although you've set IncludeFinalValueFee = true, the tag is not returned in the API response
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.