question

sumibhagirat0 avatar image
1 Like"
sumibhagirat0 asked ·

Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account.

@sumit: When i am trying to add item. I got this error "Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account." And my seller sandbox not open .
seller account
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

2 Likes"
sumibhagirat0 answered ·
Hello, i have checked the Account Privileges through api ( https://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/build-test/test-tool/?index=0&call=privilege__GET&variation=json≈i=account). Result { "sellerRegistrationCompleted": false } How, can i complete my seller registration?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tete_2257 avatar image
1 Like"
tete_2257 answered ·
I get the some error, Please help, my sandbox user: ererererer, my email is 432423343434432@qq.com

mar_695583 avatar image
0 Likes"
mar_695583 answered ·
@trehoff_0 I doubt anyone is still reading these messages. Dev that helped in this topic was last seen in June. @krich_developersupport, @sree_developersupport, @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com, @ devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com Could anyone answer why there is no option to publish an offer and what additional information are needed?

trehoff_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
trehoff_0 answered ·
Hey, Same issue here. I'm just trying to allow my user to list and sell items in the sandbox. Using the documentation below I believe I have made the proper api calls to configure my user. But when ever I make the getPrivileges call it returns false. The only thing I can conclude is my user type is in correct but there seems to be no way for me to set this. My test user I've attempted to configure is called testuser_trevor. My ebay dev account user is named trhoffmann. Please advise! https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/static/seller-accounts/configuring-seller-accounts.html

mar_695583 avatar image
0 Likes"
mar_695583 answered ·
Same problem here: "sellerRegistrationCompleted": false and "Incomplete account information. Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account." when trying to publish an offer. @shulmani_developer.support could you help with that case? my username: testuser_comtechtest

soramame314 avatar image
0 Likes"
soramame314 answered ·
My account @testuser_conico cannot sell items on the sandbox. API sell returns an error: Error: You need to create a seller's account. Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account. Please change my account to the seller's account, or please let me know show to change my account to a seller's account.

nguye_6436 avatar image
0 Likes"
nguye_6436 answered ·
Hi guys! my account dev: duc.nguyen, account sandbox: test user_duc_dev When i change my account from personal to business and then i call api getPrivileges, result is: "sellerRegistrationCompleted": false, and accesss: seller account: Your account has not been created! Please help me!

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, I have fixed your account. I was even able to list an item:110189458363. Please try now and see if you are still seeing issues. Cheers!!!
· 1 · Share

I get the some error, Please help
0 Likes 0 · ·
0 Likes"
sumibhagirat0 answered ·
Hello, I am trying to Update your automatic payment method in buisiness information. Error came "Page Not Responding"

0 Likes"
sumibhagirat0 answered ·
Hello, I think that is Premium Support. Please help there. Also, i have already completed my business account address and every things. But, i got same error i.e. "Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account." Please help me there.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.