question

sumibhagirat0 avatar image
1 Like"
sumibhagirat0 asked

Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account.

@sumit: When i am trying to add item. I got this error "Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account." And my seller sandbox not open .
seller account
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, Can you provide us the request xml and your sandbox user information? We can take a look at it and see what the issue is. Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
sumibhagirat0 answered
Hi, I was tring to add item through ebay tool i.e. http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/build-test/test-tool/?index=0&api=trading&call=AddItem&variation=xml. My sandbox user details as :-- username : testuser_sumitbhagirath password : Sumit@123 I waiting for your response.

0 Likes"
Hi sumibaghirath, I have changed the AccountType of your sandbox user: testuser_sumitbhagirath to Busineess Account. You should now be able to list items using any of the Add Calls. Cheers!!!

0 Likes"
sumibhagirat0 answered
Hello, I have check, but i get same error "Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account.". By testing on api tool http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/build-test/test-tool/?index=0≈i=trading&call=AddItem&variation=xml.

0 Likes"
Hi, I have added some feedback score to your sandbox account. Can you try and see if the issue persists? Is yes, can you please file a support ticket with us at : http://developer.ebay.com/signin?return_to=%2Fsupport%2Fdevelopersupport%2Fdefault.aspx. We will take a look at the issue and see what is happening. This issue is something to do with your Sandbox account . I would also recommend that you complete your business address in your sandbox account before reaching out to us. Cheers!!!

0 Likes"
sumibhagirat0 answered
Hello, I think that is Premium Support. Please help there. Also, i have already completed my business account address and every things. But, i got same error i.e. "Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account." Please help me there.

3 Likes"
sumibhagirat0 answered
Hello, i have checked the Account Privileges through api ( https://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/build-test/test-tool/?index=0&call=privilege__GET&variation=json&api=account). Result { "sellerRegistrationCompleted": false } How, can i complete my seller registration?

0 Likes"
sumibhagirat0 answered
Hello, I am trying to Update your automatic payment method in buisiness information. Error came "Page Not Responding"

0 Likes"
Hi, I have fixed your account. I was even able to list an item:110189458363. Please try now and see if you are still seeing issues. Cheers!!!

I get the some error, Please help
0 Likes 0 ·
tete_2257 avatar image
1 Like"
tete_2257 answered
I get the some error, Please help, my sandbox user: ererererer, my email is 432423343434432@qq.com

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.