question

sofancy avatar image
0 Likes"
sofancy asked

uploadsitehostedpictures running very badly.

Anyone else having trouble uploading photos with UploadSiteHostedPictures? Sometimes the photos upload quickly (60%-70% of the time) but the rest of the time it hangs up for 60 seconds or more at a time and often causes my script to fail since it takes so long. My scripts have run fine for about 4 years. Just want to make sure it is eBay's server having trouble and nothing to do with mine as I've already spent a lot of time debugging and can't find anything wrong on my end. Thanks.
uploadsitehostedpictures api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, Can you please file a support ticket with us at http://developer.ebay.com/support/developersupport/default.aspx, so that we can work with you directly and see what is happening. We will need specific request and response xmls . Cheers!!
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.