question

venubabu123 avatar image
0 Likes"
venubabu123 asked

findItemsByKeywords API is not giving expected results from eBay India

I am using the findItemsByKeywords API with GLOBAL-ID=EBAY-IN to get the items from eBay India, it is not giving the expected results which we are getting as from eBay.in web site. It seems we are getting items shipped from India, not from other countries. For example in eBay India site, those items are shipping from United states and those items are not coming from the following request. Please let me know if I am missing anything in the request and let me know if you need more info. Below is the request and response: Sample Request: http://svcs.ebay.com/services/search/FindingService/v1?OPERATION-NAME=findItemsByKeywords&SERVICE-VERSION=1.13.0&SECURITY-APPNAME=xyz&RESPONSE-DATA-FORMAT=JSON&keywords=iphone%206&paginationInput.entriesPerPage=10&affiliate.networkId=9&affiliate.trackingId=xyz&GLOBAL-ID=EBAY-IN&outputSelector%280%29=SellerInfo Sample Response:
finditemsbykeywordsebay search finditemsbykeywords
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.