question

fideglob avatar image
0 Likes"
fideglob asked

Order Statement API

From last 5 months, I am trying to search the Order Statement API of ebay. Please let me know the API for Order Statement of ebay. E-Mail Id: kunal@differentialimaging.com
ebay-trading-apiordershipping labels api
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hi fideglob, We need more information in order to assist you. Can you reply back to the email that sent to kunal@differentialimaging.com from eBay Developers Program yesterday? Best Regards,
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

fideglob avatar image
0 Likes"
fideglob answered
Thank you for your reply. In Order processing, we need Invoice, Shipping Labels and Manifest API., Thank you for your reply. In Order processing we need Invoice, Shipping Labels and Manifest API.
10 |600

fideglob avatar image
0 Likes"
fideglob answered
Please let me know the Order Processing API which provide the Invoice, Shipping Labels and Manifest. We are look forward to your response. ,Please let me know the Order Processing API which provides the Invoice, Shipping Label and Manifest API. We are look forward your response.
10 |600

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hi fideglob, I would suggest you to checkout our fulfillment API [Get All Orders][1] and [Get an Order][2] calls which are the recommended calls to use for order (sales) management. Note. shipping label is not supported in eBay Order management APIs [1]: http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/rest/api-ref/fulfillment/order__get.html [2]: http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/rest/api-ref/fulfillment/order-orderId__get.html Let us know if you need more information. Best Regards,
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.