question

askusemployee_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
askusemployee_0 asked ·

why quantityLimitPerBuyer is not returned in browse/v1/item_group

should i call browse/v1/item for each one of the items? some are more than 100 items (10 colors * 10 sizes for instance in cloths...)
browse item
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi, Even Search calls do not return the Quantity per buyer or even shown in the UI for an Item. Hence the public calls will not return that information. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 · ·
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, Even Search calls do not return the Quantity per buyer or even shown in the UI for an Item. Hence the public calls will not return that information. Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vaibhav_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
vaibhav_developer.support answered ·
Hi @askusemployee_0 , It is possible to see the quantityLimitPerBuyer for all the items of a primaryItemGroup (all variations) using the getItemsByItemGroup call. Please refer to the documentation for more information about this API and its usage: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/buy/browse/resources/item/methods/getItemsByItemGroup

askusemployee_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
askusemployee_0 answered ·
so how can one know how much is available for him to order? i mean - when i get the product and show it on my site - how can i determine for the quantity to limit the buyer?
· 1 · Share

Thanks. For now, this feature might not be available, but we have made a note of it and sent it as a feedback to the concerned team. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.