question

gangnam101 avatar image
0 Likes"
gangnam101 asked ·

How do i download CSV file from Sandbox?

I have some orders made by other sandbox account and the payment succeeded. So I wanted to download the CSV file from eBay console in Sandbox. But I cannot find out where to download the CSV file in Sandbox. Please let me know
csvsales-history-export
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
onkar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
onkar_developersupport answered ·
Hello @ gangnam101: You can download the Sold Report and few more different types of reports by following the below steps: 1. Login to your sandbox account. 2. Go to MyeBay 3. On the right hand side of the page, navigate to Seller Tools and Click on File Exchange 4. Then Under Downloads, click on Create Download Request. 5. Then from the Listings and records drop-down options, select the report type you want to download. Let me know if this helps answer your question. If this is not what you are looking for, please explain your question with more details. Regards, Onkar
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.