question

sebran-8 avatar image
0 Likes"
sebran-8 asked ·

“findItemsAdvanced” method does not return results for multiple listingType

Hi Guys, I am using "findItemsAdvanced" method for searching.I stuck into a weird thing that I am trying to fetch cars having listingType: 1. FixedPrice 2. StoreInventory 3. AuctionWithBIN 4. Classified But unfortunately, I am not getting results for "Classified" listings I always get "FixedPrice" listings only not "Classified","AuctionWithBin" etc. Below is the call which I am trying: [API CALL][1] Please help me... TIA [1]: http://svcs.ebay.com/services/search/FindingService/v1?OPERATION-NAME=findItemsAdvanced&SERVICE-VERSION=1.0.0&SECURITY-APPNAME=APP-ID&RESPONSE-DATA-FORMAT=XML&REST-PAYLOAD&GLOBAL-ID=EBAY-US&categoryId=6001&paginationInput.entriesPerPage=20&sellingStatus.sellingState=Active&descriptionSearch=true⁢emFilter(0).name=ListingType⁢emFilter(0).value(0)=FixedPrice⁢emFilter(0).value(1)=StoreInventory⁢emFilter(0).value(2)=AuctionWithBIN⁢emFilter(0).value(3)=Classified&sortOrder=PricePlusShippingLowest&outputSelector(0)=PictureURLLarge&outputSelector(1)=AspectHistogram&aspectFilter(0).aspectName=Make&aspectFilter(0).aspectValueName(0)=Chevrolet&aspectFilter(1).aspectName=Model%20Year&aspectFilter(1).aspectValueName(0)=2000&aspectFilter(1).aspectValueName(1)=2001&aspectFilter(1).aspectValueName(2)=2002&aspectFilter(1).aspectValueName(3)=2003&aspectFilter(1).aspectValueName(4)=2004&aspectFilter(1).aspectValueName(5)=2005&aspectFilter(1).aspectValueName(6)=2006&aspectFilter(1).aspectValueName(7)=2007&aspectFilter(1).aspectValueName(8)=2008&aspectFilter(1).aspectValueName(9)=2009&aspectFilter(1).aspectValueName(10)=2010&aspectFilter(2).aspectName=Model&aspectFilter(2).aspectValueName(0)=Aveo,
finding-apifinditemsadvancedfinding apisearchsearch-apilisting-itemslistingssearch-listingscar
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered ·
Report the bug or start a new thread here with "Bug Report:" in the title. Dev support tends to only look at unanswered threads here. In the meantime, just use "all" and toss out the "Auction" types when you process the results. Or do two requests and merge them.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sebran-8 avatar image
0 Likes"
sebran-8 answered ·
Hi @clickimusprime, Thanks for your response and your help, Its seems strange when I have added "All" in item filter it gives all the records including "classified". But in "All" it also pulling "Auction" listing type which I do not want. So, any suggestion on this from you? TIA

0 Likes"
Category, itemFilter and aspectFilter all narrow the results. But I see what you are saying. It doesn't like Classified combined with anything else. Since you are selecting everything anyway, just remove the itemFilter. This is the same as selecting "All" If you are using this with EPN for affiliate income, you might consider skipping the classifieds unless you need them for added value for customers. You won't earn anything on those. Also: &sellingStatus.sellingState=Active is meaningless. You can't just make up parameters. That's an output node, not a request parameter.

sebran-8 avatar image
0 Likes"
sebran-8 answered ·
Hi @clickimusprime Thanks for your response, can you please tell me which part of my criteria narrowed down my search? When i used only "Classified" it works fine i.e return all the classified listings which obey search parameters, But when I add three more parameters which are : 1. FixedPrice 2. StoreInventory 3. AuctionWithBIN Its not pulling the "Classified" listing types. Can you please suggest me on same? Thanks

0 Likes"
Not seeing an error there. Your criteria have it narrowed down so far that only 1 listing is returned.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.