question

christophewilso_34 avatar image
0 Likes"
christophewilso_34 asked

Why do I get multiple jobTypes?

Why does the following call give me back "Aborted" jobs of type "AddFixedPriceItem"? `" Created ReviseInventoryStatus "` How can I get the filters to work properly?
bulkdataexchangegetjobs
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Looks like there may be some problem with the filters currently. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·
christophewilso_34 avatar image christophewilso_34 shulmani_developer.support ♦♦ ·
I don't understand. Are you saying that there may be some problem with how I am giving the filters? As in, there may be some syntax error in the xml I have given? How can we know for sure if there is a syntax error? Or, are you saying there may be a problem with eBay's software currently, and it may be that something broke on eBay's end and isn't fixed. Regardless, how can you become certain? What do you need to do, so that, instead of "may be", you can say what is, and the plan for fixing (where my syntax is wrong, who I need to contact at eBay developer support to fix the problem, etc.)?
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, I am sorry. The filters should work. I used a similar request for the JobType: OrderAck for one of my users and got back only the OrderAck jobs. Completed OrderAck Please open a support ticket with us at http://developer.ebay.com/support/developersupport/default.aspx and we will take a look at it. Cheers!!!
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.