question

raplazuhause avatar image
0 Likes"
raplazuhause asked ·

How Cash On Delivery (COD) works on eBay.de?

This is my first post on this forum, so I am sorry in advance for any mistakes. I have problem with a COD payment method. When I posting a new fixed price listing using API I sending one of the field `Item.PaymentMethods` filled with "COD" value and the `Item.ShippingDetails.CODCost` field filled with "5.5" (currency is EUR) value. I also adding shipping method with cost set to 6 EUR - `ShippingServiceCost`. The problem is that, when seller buy something and then choose the COD payment option, the CODCost value is not added to the total sum of order. It still is equal to item cost plus standard shipping cost. I think it should be equal to item(s) cost + standard shipping cost + CODCost value. Is there something what I done wrong? Or maybe the idea of eBay COD payment feauture is diffrent than I think.
apishippinggermanycodcost
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.