question

shopingbase avatar image
0 Likes"
shopingbase asked

Unable to get the correct date when using GetOrders eBay method via API

Hi everyone, I'm trying to figure out a way to fetch the correct date for my graph where I'm trying ti display all eBay user transactions for past 30 days using GetOrders method that eBay has in their trading API I believe..? The exact API method name call is: GetOrdersRequest This is where I set in the Output selector the transaction date which I later on use to group by date and then to get total amounts per each day of all transactions in the past 30 days.. The parameter which I'm fetching for transaction is called: "CreatedDate"... And this date is completely different from the dates provided on the ebay when im logged onto my account... Am I using the wrong parameter or what is wrong with this ???
ebay-apiebay-trading-apigetorderes
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hello allunder40bucks, The eBay API returns time-stamps for events and transactions in Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Your application needs to handle the conversion between GMT and that time zone. Please refer to the following knowledge base article: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=76 Regards eBay Developer Technical Support Team Devanathan
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yeah, that would make sense if I didnt get resutls from 4-5 days offset.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.