question

gakahan-96 avatar image
0 Likes"
gakahan-96 asked ·

feed api failure

Hi, I'm trying to use the ITEM_FEED query in browse API. Works well sometimes, but for quite a few categories i'm getting this error as response: { "errors": [ { "errorId": 3004, "domain": "ROUTING", "category": "APPLICATION", "message": "Internal Error", "longMessage": "An internal error occured" } ] } This happens even if i set accept_encoding to gzip, which solved the issue in some cases. my request looks pretty much like this [get method]: https://api.ebay.com/buy/browse/v1/item_feed?feed_type=DAILY&category_id=11700&date=20161218 where headers are: Authorization:Bearer MY_TOKEN X-EBAY-C-MARKETPLACE-ID:EBAY-US Accept-Encoding: * 11700 is Home & Garden, and will generate the failure. 267 is Books, and will be fine. help? Regards, Gal.
browse
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi, Can you please try again and see if you still see the error? I tried it and I am getting back the results. Cheers!!
0 Likes 0 · ·

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, Can you please try again and see if you still see the error? I tried it and I am getting back the results. Cheers!!
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.