question

paintballshop-hannover*de avatar image
0 Likes"
paintballshop-hannover*de asked ·

Locked/Disabled SKU (Custom Label) Field,Disabled Custom Label (SKU)

Hello, we have the following problem and i hope that you can help us in this case. Case: One of our clients is using ebay to sell their products for 2 different shops at all. We are an media agency helping them with magento and stuff. Our client did use the tool "magnalister" in earlier days to insert their products into ebay. Problem: Magnalister did "close" the field "custom label" in all of this auctions. That means we cannot write / change it anymore. Cause they had created a lot of articles (around 9000) so creating them from scratch isn't an option. So we are searching a way to "re-enable" this field for us so we can change it from our merchandise management system. The German support from ebay was not able to help us out so i hope you can do so. In my understanding there has to be an entry inside the database from ebay for our account that disabled this field for further changes, created by the Magnalister Tool. So there are 2 questions basicly: 1. Is Ebay able to remove this "flags" (?) inside the database 2. or are we able (over the ebay api) to do so by ourself? We are really desperately on this case and i hope you can help us out. Kind regards from Germany, Nico Barelmann
sku
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, We might need to understand your issue better. What do you mean when you say "Magnalister did "close" the field "custom label" in all of this auctions."? Do you mean they did not add the Custom Label or SKU to the listings? If yes, you can add it to your listing using Revise call. If my understanding of your post is not right, please help me understand. It would be great if you can fine a support ticket with us at: http://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets so that we can work together and see what would be the best solution for you. Cheers!!!
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.