question

opc_baseball avatar image
0 Likes"
opc_baseball asked ·

Business Policies opt in - opt out, now trying to opt back in!

So frustrated over this! Its been a week with no fix! I use Big Commerce as my web host and have over 10,000 listing ready to roll over to Ebay. I was getting a error with Big Commerce and was told it was with Ebays business policies and to contact them. So I did... Was told I should opt out of the business policy by the Ebay rep. and things are worse now. Big Commerce told me to opt back in to the Business Policies. I have now spoken to 2 Ebay reps and can not get the Opt in option anywhere. Twice I was told about the opt in link but that's not working either. No idea what to do now. Any ideas? ANYONE????
business policies management api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi opc_baseball, We have now opted you back into Business Policies. Best Regards,
·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
opc_baseball answered ·
Much appreciated! Thank you @zhuowei.developersupport
·

0 Likes"
Hi opc_baseball, We have contacted the concerned engineering team for opting you in again and will update you as soon as we have more information. Best Regards,
·

0 Likes"
opc_baseball answered ·
Yes , it is opc_baseball zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com @zhuowei.developersupport
·

0 Likes"
opc_baseball answered ·
Yes , it is opc_baseball
·

0 Likes"
Hi opc_baseball, Is 'opc_baseball' your seller UserID that you'd like to Opt-in BP back? If not, can you provide the UserID? You can send it via a private comment as below if you prefer: 1. click on 'Click to add comment" button under the latest Answer 2. before click 'Submit' button, please select 'Viewable by moderator', Best Regards,
· 1 ·

Is there a way you can add my seller account back to the list of business policies enabled accounts? I opted out today and I can't opt back in. Big mistake on my part. Thank you.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.