question

mrgeheim avatar image
0 Likes"
mrgeheim asked ·

Platform Notifications

Hello everybody... Sorry for my bad english. im from Germany :) i have a big Problem... I like to Register to platform notifications. I have set up an perl script whats only writes an test string to my database when its called. So i dont check anythink today... Its Returns only http 200 ok So now my Problem... I registered with this XML and get Acc Success... MyToken here 967 mailto://xxxxxxx Enable Enable xxxxxx Platform xxxxxxxx default Enable ItemListed Enable Feedback Enable EndOfAuction Enable BidReceived Enable FixedPriceTransaction Enable ItemSold Enable Feedback Enable FeedbackLeft Enable FeedbackReceived Enable AskSellerQuestion Enable default So but i dont get any call on it? When i Change all to an E-Mail adress, than it works... So whats wrong? Why my script dont get called? Thanks for any help! Best Regards from Germany
platform notifications
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

amardeechauha_8 avatar image
0 Likes"
amardeechauha_8 answered ·
Hi @catherine_developersupport, After lots of research and discussion on forum. I decided not to rely on ebay platform/alert notifications as they are not reliable. So now I have created jobs for checking if event triggered or not. Thanks for taking interest in this issue. Best Regards,
·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered ·
@amardeechauha_8 @mrgeheim @mrgeheim, Can one of you provide me with your developer ID? We need to get more detail information to triage this issue. Once we get developer ID we can work on this issue on a ticket, otherwise will will not be able to proceed with the troubleshooting. Thanks
·

0 Likes"
@mrgeheim Can you please send me your developer account? This issue require some triggering that may involve your application data, therefore, we will work with you on a ticket.
·

0 Likes"
@amardeechauha_8 & mrgeheim We are looking into the issue and will report back
·

mrgeheim avatar image
0 Likes"
mrgeheim answered ·
Hello, no sorry :( Best Regards
·

amardeechauha_8 avatar image
0 Likes"
amardeechauha_8 answered ·
Hey, I am facing same problem. Have you got any solution for this?
·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.