question

promarengine avatar image
0 Likes"
promarengine asked

getProductCompatibilities Issue

I trying to run the following soap request to get compatible vehicles sorted by year but I keep getting the following error "Sort property, Year, is invalid." I even tried sorting by Make, Model and Trim but all return sort errors. Anyone else having this issue? Below is my soap request. Thanks 174698281 Year Descending Sort1 1 100 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Response Failure 27 Marketplace Error System Sort property, Year, is invalid. MarketplaceCatalog Year 1.3.1 2016-12-06T20:15:58.250Z
api-search
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
davidtsadler avatar image
0 Likes"
davidtsadler answered
Ensure that the HTTP header X-EBAY-SOA-GLOBAL-ID has been set to EBAY-MOTOR. Any other value will result in the error that you are getting.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.