question

n.nickells avatar image
0 Likes"
n.nickells asked

Ebay Item Is untracked but what to enter into the tracking number field to prevent getting an error back

Hi My inventory sogtware provider is asking me to ask ebay what to enter into the tracking number field to prevent getting an error back when an Item Is not tracked and therefore does not have a tracking number. Entering for example n/a works once but then If used again ebay says It's already been used. I'm no expert................ Thanks In advance for any suggestions.
tracking-numbers
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Can you please help us understand the Shipping Services that are being used? DO they not provide you a tracking number? Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·
n.nickells avatar image
0 Likes"
n.nickells answered
Hello Just standard untracked mail like for example royal mail 1st class or 2nd class or any untracked service really. Small packet International mail etc. For small cheap items tracked is not economical.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

n.nickells avatar image
0 Likes"
n.nickells answered
I have found that entering n/a followed by any unique number works so I have started adding n/a followed by my softwares packing slip number. Just thought ebay might have code or something that would trigger the shipment as not tracked.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.