question

donalvare_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
donalvare_0 asked

Get Appliation Token via REST Api to use for SOAP Api

Hi, I need to call GetMemberMessages and AddMemberMessageRTQ, and as I read through the documentation this is available only via the SOAP API, no REST API equivalent. I've tested the two calls above and both are working fine using a manually generated user token. Now I need to manage the token in my console application. So I'm going over the documentation and the only one I come across with is the RESP API authentication from here: http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/rest/ebay-rest/content/gen-app-token.html Would token retrieved via REST Api work with SOAP Api calls? Let me know if you know of alternative solutions from what I've posted here. Thanks.
token
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

donalvare_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
donalvare_0 answered
For anyone interested, REST API token, doesn't work with SOAP APIs. Anyone know how to get tokens automatically via a application for SOAP calls?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

davidtsadler avatar image
0 Likes"
davidtsadler answered

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.