question

adamgodfrey28 avatar image
0 Likes"
adamgodfrey28 asked

Description not showing in sandbox and EbatNs problems

I don't know if this is the correct place but anyway..... I am having problems listing items to eBay sandbox using the Trading API. I have the keys and auth code and I can submit to the sandbox but every time the description doesn't show. I know the description exists because if I use the Shopping API and GetSingleItem() I can see the description in the response. I have also tried using EbatNs which I got from here https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=1117 as there are samples in the download. I did notice that the verfidyAddItem.php seems incomplete so I finished what I thought was right. Running the file gives these errors > Notice: Undefined index: > UseStandardLogger in > C:\www\ebay2\EbatNs\ EbatNs_Session.php > on line 1214 > > Fatal error: Cannot access protected > property EbatNs_ServiceProxy::$_logger > in C:\www\ebay2\ verifyAddItem.php on > line 11 Here is the file that gives the errors: _logger = new EbatNs_Logger(); $req = new VerifyAddItemRequestType(); $item = new ItemType(); $item->BuyItNowPrice = new AmountType(); $item->BuyItNowPrice->setTypeValue('2.0'); $item->BuyItNowPrice->setTypeAttribute('currencyID', 'GBP'); $item->Description = '

This is a test

'; $item->ListingDuration = 'Days_7'; $item->Title = 'Test Product'; $item->Currency = 'GBP'; $item->ListingType = 'Chinese'; $item->Quantity = 1; $item->StartPrice = new AmountType(); $item->StartPrice->setTypeValue('1.0'); $item->StartPrice->setTypeAttribute('currencyID', 'GBP'); $item->Country = 'UK'; $item->Location = '-- not given --'; $item->PrimaryCategory = new CategoryType(); $item->PrimaryCategory->CategoryID = 31448; $item->Site = 'UK'; $item->PaymentMethods[] = 'PayPal'; $item->PaymentMethods[] = 'MoneyXferAccepted'; $item->PayPalEmailAddress = 'paypal@intradesys.com'; $req->Item = $item; $res = $cs->VerifyAddItem($req); // $req = new AddItemRequestType(); // $req->Item = $item; // $res = $cs->AddItem($req); echo "
";
    	print_r($res);
    ?>

I am totally new to using the eBay APIs and especially EbatNs which I can't get to work at all
sandboxtrading apiebatns
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.