question

fideglob avatar image
4 Likes"
fideglob asked

Cannot get my listed product by get inventory API

I cannot get the listed product using the sku/item id , I am using Ebay Rest API Get Inventory API It gives me an error { "errors": [ { "errorId": 25710, "domain": "API_INVENTORY", "subdomain": "Selling", "category": "REQUEST", "message": "We didn't find the entity you are requesting. Please verify the request" } ] } Please help
rest api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I am facing the same error via API calls, any help to overcome this issue would be really helpful. Thanks in Advance

0 Likes 0 ·
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hi, Precisely, listings created through [Inventory APIs][1] are the only ones visible in Inventory APIs. Listings created outside [Inventory API][2] will not be visible via Inventory APIs. Regards, [1]: http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/rest/api-ref/inventory/index.html [2]: http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/rest/api-ref/inventory/index.html

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Same problem here, i see 2 products and the rest of 4000 are invisible.

The links you provided are broken.

0 Likes 0 ·
josephsaravanaganesa0 avatar image
0 Likes"
josephsaravanaganesa0 answered
I have the same problem when querying for an item with {sku}. When queried with the following https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/sell/inventory/v1/inventory_item/Mole-Tamil, I received the following response header: content-length:182 date:Mon, 07 Nov 2016 22:32:18 GMT rlogid:t6pitnmsgwj%28ciudbq%60anng%7Fu2h%3F%3Cwk%7Dukqlhqbuo*2476%3A%3C4-15840ebb2da-0xc6 set-cookie:ebay=%5Esbf%3D%23%5E;Domain=. ebay.com;Path=/ x-ebay-c-request-id:ri=udXleeFfWFkp,rci=jaJn4c503C9Dpi60 x-ebay-c-version:1.0.0 x-ebay-request-id:rci=jaJn4c503C9Dpi60,ri=xqXBI6WwsCBl!slrinvsvc!10.9.100.60!r1slrinvsvc-envadvcdhidzs5k[]]] content-type:application/json connection:keep-alive with the following response body: { "errors": [ { "errorId": 25710, "domain": "API_INVENTORY", "subdomain": "Selling", "category": "REQUEST", "message": "We didn't find the entity you are requesting. Please verify the request" } ] }

supplies-it avatar image
3 Likes"
supplies-it answered
I have the same problem. I tried to get all listings through the API explorer with default settings, except a fresh user token: https://api.ebay.com/sell/inventory/v1/inventory_item?limit=2&offset=0 I get the response: { "size": 0, "limit": 0 } There are almost 4000 items on the account.

0 Likes"
Hi Folks, The current items shown in My eBay UI are not available in inventory at this time. Regards,

choleou0 avatar image
0 Likes"
choleou0 answered
Will the API ever be compatiable with existing inventory items? And will the inventory API items be available to view on the My eBay UI?

supplies-it avatar image
1 Like"
supplies-it answered
So basically, we'd need to delete thousands of listings a recreate them? Wouldn't we lose the stats on those items? Perhaps we can call and update on that listing id and pull it in???

maihanse_1 avatar image
0 Likes"
maihanse_1 answered
is there any new information about that? i'm running in this issue today too

0 Likes"
Hi Folks, We are working on the migration capability, however; we don't have an ETA yet. Best Regards,

hubano avatar image
2 Likes"
hubano answered
Do you have any ETA on this yet? The documentation for your Get Inventory call does not state this, I just spent two days developing oAuth2 functions only to now find it's been a complete waste of my time!

You aren't the only one buddy. It seems like at no point has the development team taken a step back and given the whole system a round of usability tests. Even setting up a "red team" would have flagged up some of the many, many, **many** issues we are all experiencing with the API, documentation and Sandbox UI. For a company wanting to make money, they seem to be doing their best to hinder the process.
0 Likes 0 ·
What have you ended up doing? I've decided to pause any further development with this API and try using the Trading API instead. It's probably possible to decipher the countless problems I'm experiencing and eventually achieve a working solution, but it'll take a lot more time than I'm able to invest.
0 Likes 0 ·
Mostly resorted to rolling our face across the keyboard, which we think is **exactly** how this API was built. We're still soldiering for the time being, solving one ridiculous issue at a time. For now we're only going to be sending a few hundred items via this API, due to it's inconsistent and unstable state, but we have over 15,000 to set up eventually. We don't want to use the legacy system as it will eventually be deprecated, and we don't like xml. PS: The mods of this forum have even started removing some of the comments we are posting! Talk about sticking your head in the sand!
0 Likes 0 ·
westeast2012 avatar image
1 Like"
westeast2012 answered
So the sandbox must be pretty useless then. I realised you cant list an item using the sandbox api and its a known issue, but you can manually create a listing for the sandbox. So if the 'Get inventory call cant retrieve manually entered items it seems there is no point to it.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.