question

fideglob avatar image
1 Like"
fideglob asked ·

,Cannot get my products listed

,I am trying to get products using Get Inventory Items API , My request consists of authorization header which I generated using the OAuth sign url . But it gives response : { "size": 0, "limit": 0 } Instead of the product list . Any help is appreciated.
selling api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

fideglob avatar image
0 Likes"
fideglob answered ·
Even I tried with the API Explorer but I get the same result.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

supplies-it avatar image
0 Likes"
supplies-it answered ·

supplies-it avatar image
0 Likes"
supplies-it answered ·
@ devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com @SAMPATH It seems like we can't get a listings list from the new Sell REST API. I tried using the API Explorer and I get the same results. It appears that there are no listings on the account, however, I updated the User Token in the API Explorer. The account I am trying to pull the listings from has almost 4000 products listed. Do you have any information for us?

supplies-it avatar image
0 Likes"
supplies-it answered ·
I have the exact same problem.

fideglob avatar image
0 Likes"
fideglob answered ·
BTW I am using the production url. ![Request header][1] This is the request I am making. ![Response][2] This is the the response I am getting. [1]: /storage/temp/1126-screenshot-from-2016-11-08-11-48-30.png [2]: /storage/temp/1127-screenshot-from-2016-11-08-11-51-48.png

josephsaravanaganesa0 avatar image
0 Likes"
josephsaravanaganesa0 answered ·
what url are you using to get this response? I'm using https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/sell/inventory/v1/inventory_item?limit=2&offset=0 and i received the following response header content-length:124 cneonction:close date:Mon, 07 Nov 2016 22:01:11 GMT rlogid:t6pitnmsgwj%28ciudbq%60anng%7Fu2h%3F%3Cwk%7Dukqlhqbuo*2476%3A%3C5-15840cf39ce-0x295 set-cookie:ebay=%5Esbf%3D%23%5E;Domain=. ebay.com;Path=/ x-ebay-c-request-id:ri=0MB0IyTWSyDg,rci=pBUo4tNL%2BIFYeQ6P x-ebay-c-version:1.0.0 x-ebay-request-id:rci=pBUo4tNL%2BIFYeQ6P,ri=AZ0UHrpROE%2Bh!lookup.publicUserId!10.9.104.122!r1userinfo-envadvcdhidzs5k[]]] content-type:application/json connection:keep-alive and the following response body. { "errors": [ { "errorId": 25001, "domain": "API_INVENTORY", "subdomain": "Selling", "category": "SYSTEM", "message": "System error. " } ] } The response is coming for the sandbox environment and this url call was tested based on the information in this link : http://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/rest/api-ref/inventory/inventory_item__GET.html

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.