question

craniumcaps avatar image
0 Likes"
craniumcaps asked ·

File Transfer API 500 Internal Server Error

Hello All, I have a problem with the File Transfer API downloadFile call. I am attempting to download all the category specifics reccomendations. I made a call to getCategorySpecifics and have successfully gotten a FileReferenceID and TaskReferenceID (using the production and not the sandbox as the sandbox attempt does not work) I am using PHP and Guzzlehttp client to make and asynchronous request. I do not use Soap so I am attempting the request as text/xml. I have tried every combination of options I could think of and have exhausted all other possibilities. Every time I try the request I get the same results 500 Internal Server Error. Please if anyone could help me out with this and tell me what I am doing wrong I would greatly appreciate it. My code is as follows. $client = new \GuzzleHttp\Client(); // Send an asynchronous request. $req = $client->request('POST', ' https://storage.ebay.com/FileTransferService', ['headers' => array( 'Content-Type' => 'text/xml', 'X-EBAY-SOA-OPERATION-NAME' => 'downloadFile', 'X-EBAY-SOA-SECURITY-TOKEN' => 'My User Token', 'X-EBAY-SOA-SERVICE-NAME' => 'FileTransferService', 'X-EBAY-SOA-SERVICE-VERSION' => '1.0.0' ), 'body' => $request_body, 'future' => true ]); $client->send($req)->then(function ($response) { echo 'I completed! ' . $response; }); And the $request_body is as follows. \n \n 5981738537 \n 6091213247 \n ​​​ I have read every piece of documentation I could find on the eBay developers site and have done every possible search on Google I could and have read over every thing I could find related to downloadFile. Thank You in advance for any help with this matter.
downloadfiledownloadfile request
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
craniumcaps avatar image
0 Likes"
craniumcaps answered ·
Never mind no longer need help. I resolved this issue.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.