question

suppshark avatar image
1 Like"
suppshark asked

Platform Notifications from Global Shipping Programme in slightly different format

Hi, I have set up my application with a page to accept notifications and have so far been having them sent to my email and then using the chrome Postman app to send them as post requests to my site to test them. Almost all notifications work fine and are handled correctly, however I have noticed that if an order is made from abroad with the Global Shipping Programme the notification xml data sent to my email is slightly different and causes the NotificationSignature to fail the verification check. For example the notification data has '3D' listed throughout (about 55 occurrences) like this: When it should be like this: The NoficationSignature also has an extra '=' at the start and two '3D's added at the end eg: = ScgkRAoB5m62xIY/inY9No=3D=3D Instead of: ScgkRAoB5m62xIY/inY9No== This causes the verification check to fail, I searched online and saw that the 3D refers to it being quoted printable, does anybody know why these notifications are coming through like this and how to correct them? It has only happened when notifications come in from order made via the Global Shipping Program.
notificationsplatform notificationsauctioncheckoutcomplete notifications
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.