question

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 asked ·

Premium/Paid Email Support - Problems With Portal

Regarding the Premium/Paid Support portal in the eBay Developer Program account area... Ever since it was revamped sometime this past year, I've been having a lot of difficulty submitting updates to open tickets. I'll login, paste the text update, then click Submit. The page refreshes, but the update I submitted does not appear. Nor does the ticket index list reflect my update. This problem doesn't always happen. It seems like the older the ticket is, the less likely it will be to properly accept my update submission. I still have to try email reply for this. (I did try once, but it was rejected with a replied email notice because of my fault -- sending from a different email address from my eBay Dev address.) Anyone else experiencing this? It's frustrating. I'm trying to respond to a ticket, but can't get the message through.
support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
For those following this thread... A couple weeks ago the eBay Dev DTS team identified this as a definite bug and fixed it. So, last I checked I could follow-up to tickets there as usual. Case closed.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.