question

threendy avatar image
0 Likes"
threendy asked

eBay Category Page URL

hi guys, i need to reduce some code for ebay store header. so the one way i see is to reduce the long category page urls. can some one tel me which part of the url is not important and can be removed? for example: http://stores.ebay.de/Reifenprofi-de-Shop/Audi-Rader-/_i.html?_fsub=11507037&_sid=238600246&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322 which of this parts are not important: ?_fsub=11507037 &_sid=238600246 &_trksid=p4634.c0.m322
category
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered
Depends on what you expect to see. trksid is not needed. Remove the other and evealuate the results yourself.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

threendy avatar image
0 Likes"
threendy answered
thanks! i did a menu navigation for template 2017 and as we are not allowed use any js more, i add manually every link of categories. so as you know ebay header allowed only 10kb code. so i want reduce the links of categories in code to have 10kb. any idea? do some one know how ebay changes would be for store page in 2017?

clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered
This is a user forum for developers using the APIs. For store or listing support, try the community forums or eBay support.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.