question

hypdwarf avatar image
0 Likes"
hypdwarf asked

Category tree version: I cannot save/get the latest category tree (version 116)

Hello, since months and months an "ebay api php application" worked. But now I am facing a strange problem and do not find a solution or at least the problem. Before creating an auction, I always check if the latest category tree version is stored (in an XML file) and imported. If there is a newer version online, the xml file is downloaded and imported automatically. That worked since several months/years for the sandbox and productive ebay site. But with the productive ebay site I now always get the information, that the local and online versions are different. So I checked the freshly downloaded XML manually. Online version: 116 Freshly stored local Version: 115 (CategoryVersion115/CategoryVersion) Switching to the sandbox with the identical code (I mean really identical - only changed tokens...) I can get and store the version 116. I am lost and probably just can't see the easy solution... Do you have any ideas what changed or what I have to change? Thanks in advance and kind regards, Christian
categorycategory api xmlcategory treecategoryversion
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
hypdwarf avatar image
0 Likes"
hypdwarf answered
Hello again, I dind't Change anything, tried it again and again and now it is working... ... so probably there was some kind of problem on the side of ebay... Kind regards, Christian
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.