question

oslt avatar image
0 Likes"
oslt asked

How to search in all ebay categories at once?

I managed to make an api call with findItemsAdvanced. I can search items in any category. But not in several or all categories at once. I mean throughout ebay. Thanks for any help!
categoryadvanced search
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
Yes, you can specify only a keyword for your search, skipping categories altogether. By omitting a category query, you'll search across all categories of eBay for that keyword phrase, but within that 1 eBay site (like eBay.com or eBay.co.uk or others...) For specific multiple category search, I think the Finding API allows you to search up to 3 cats simultaneously.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

oslt avatar image
0 Likes"
oslt answered
That is easy, great. Thanks a lot for your assistance. I tried and it is working perfektly.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.