question

marce-maie avatar image
0 Likes"
marce-maie asked

listingtype is empty - FindingService findItemsByCategory

findItemsByCategory with GlobalID and sort order EndTimeSoonest > listingtype is okay findItemsByCategory with GlobalID and sort order **StartTimeNewest** > listingtype is **empty**, by all auctions Problem exist since Sep 26 10:55 PST. Please fix it.
finditemsbycategorylistingtype
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

321soft_de avatar image
0 Likes"
321soft_de answered
Having the same issue with findItemsAdvanced. listingInfo.listingType is sometimes missing for a few items. Problem exists since Sep 26.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
Hey, thanks for posting this. I've noticed the exact same thing, except for me it's in findItemsAdvanced. The error is only occasional, thankfully, and I hope it doesn't grow. I haven't yet checked -- is the problem easily reproducible? I also haven't yet explored how parameter variations in the call affect the presence of the bug. Hopefully eBay staff see this thread and begin a bug fix.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.