question

bsfrance avatar image
0 Likes"
bsfrance asked ·

Client alerts BUG many Client Alerts arrive garbled, without title and unparsable

Hello, I haver major issue with client alerts (mail) these day, a large quantity of them arrive completely garbled, without title and thus unable to be parsed by SAX. I can provide IDs, here is an example below, with "3D" preventing proper parsing, however it is not the only issue, if i fix the 3D other issues still prevent proper parsing. Could someone at the support have a check? example below.
api-problemclient alerts
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bsfrance avatar image
0 Likes"
bsfrance answered ·
Now, all alerts are malformed or / and have missing title, as it is now: ![alt text][1] as it should be (one has missing title however): ![alt text][2] Of course thus alerts cannot be used anymore to sync orders, messages and other events, please fix eBay teams. [1]: /storage/temp/1107-capture-decran-2016-09-23-a-152904.png [2]: /storage/temp/1108-capture-decran-2016-09-23-a-152923.png

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

amardeechauha_8 avatar image
0 Likes"
amardeechauha_8 answered ·
Hi @bsfrance, how did you got this working at first place? I am trying to implement this feature, but not getting any notification for neither Platform Notification alert on ApplicationURL nor ClientAlerts while placing a pull request. Here's my "setPreferenceNotification" request data: en_US High Enable Enable ClientAlerts 989 FixedPriceTransaction Enable ItemListed Enable ItemSold Enable and "getUserAlerts" API Response is : { "Timestamp":"2017-02-02T12:35:02.590Z", "Ack":"Success", "Build":"E957_CORE_APINOT_17895657_R1", "Version":"957", "SessionData":"AQasAAAVn8HuQAAA1TSUQ9MTUzNHxTVD0xfDF8TEFDVFY9MTQ4NjAzODkwMjU5MHxFSFdNPTE4MjM5fFRJRFg9MnxMSVVQPTE0ODYwMzg5MDE5MTd8UExIUz1bXTNXF4Ck4L7v+e34MUTrIQuXqb6G" } Please suggest..

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.