question

meinporzellan-de avatar image
0 Likes"
meinporzellan-de asked ·

Usage of eBay Large Merchant Services downloadFile Responses

Hello! I'm trying to parse and use the downloadFile data response. The call has the 'Success' flag and returns a few content types ... like Content-Type: application/x-gzip and Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary. The plain response data looks a bit .. odd: ![alt text][1] I tried everything, but the response data looks weird in everycase is not usable. I tried everything like base64 encode, save (plain/zip/gzip) and open (plain/zip/gzip), utf8 encode The complete API response looks like this ... ![alt text][2] Any help would be much appreciated! I'm using a custom build of the EbatNs PHP library and everything works in general (uploading files, using ebay jobs, ...) Greetings! Niklas [1]: /storage/temp/1103-ebay-tmp-1.png [2]: /storage/temp/1104-ebay-tmp-2.png
PHPlarge merchant servicesphp sdkcurldownloadfileebatnsdownload filezipbase64binary
ebay-tmp-1.png (24.9 KiB)
ebay-tmp-2.png (117.9 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
meinporzellan-de avatar image
0 Likes"
meinporzellan-de answered ·
Update: I also tested everything with the devbay ebay php library (which also works in general!) but the response looks similar (identical!) ... ![alt text][1] I used one example to download a job ( https://github.com/davidtsadler/ebay-sdk-examples/blob/master/large-merchant-services/05-revise-inventory-status.php) This is the process (like the example) ![alt text][2] Which tells me: The Sandbox LMS downloadFile data response is broken ... [1]: /storage/temp/1105-ebay-tmp-4.png [2]: /storage/temp/1106-ebay-tmp-3.png

ebay-tmp-4.png (17.7 KiB)
ebay-tmp-3.png (16.6 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.