question

elanajewellery avatar image
0 Likes"
elanajewellery asked

BigCommerce Integration

Hi there all, I have an issue. I was successfully exporting listings from my BigCommerce store to eBay. Some small issues (like only one image was appearing in the listing, so I had to edit all listings after), but nothing major. Now recently something happened and I can not export anymore. When I try to list from my store i get this message: The eBay listing has finished. Please check your email for further details. And that's it. No emails from eBay, listing doesn't appear anywhere. Tried everything - created new developer account and changed details on BigCommerce, contacted BigCommerce support, they could not resolve it. Does anyone know what is the issue? Everything is OK with my eBay account, no limits are reached or something, I can list manually on eBay. Help please. I have hundreds of products, so it would double my job to create them on BC and then on eBay separately
problemsynchronizationbigcommerce
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.