question

poguesupply avatar image
0 Likes"
poguesupply asked

Having a problem only with ReviseFixedItemPrice API

Order Download and CompleteSale work completely fine but when ReviseFixedItemPrice runs I get multiple failures. This is the errors I get Failure 2016-09-19T19:22:25.942ZFailureInput transfer has been terminated because your request timed out.Input transfer has been terminated because your request timed out.21359ErrorPlease try again.SystemErrorHeader "X-EBAY-API-APP-NAME" does not exist.Header "X-EBAY-API-APP-NAME" does not exist.10011ErrorX-EBAY-API-APP-NAMERequestErrorHeader "X-EBAY-API-DEV-NAME" does not exist.Header "X-EBAY-API-DEV-NAME" does not exist.10011ErrorX-EBAY-API-DEV-NAMERequestErrorHeader "X-EBAY-API-CERT-NAME" does not exist.Header "X-EBAY-API-CERT-NAME" does not exist.10011ErrorX-EBAY-API-CERT-NAMERequestError983E983_UNI_API5_18071866_R1 If I'm reading it right it's saying none of our credentials exist but I've checked and everything is correct. It's confusing to me because it allowing the other actions to take place without any problems.
apirevisefixedpriceitemerror code 21359error code 10011
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.