question

meinporzellan-de avatar image
1 Like"
meinporzellan-de asked ·

LMS Bulk Data ReviseInventoryStatus broken for multi-variation items

Hello! We are using the EbatNs PHP eBay libraries, and everything works in general. Our last addition was the possibility to use the Large Merchant Services, we are building ReviseInventoryStatus requests through BulkDataExchange upload jobs - everything works ... til at least one multi-variation item is included. All requests are the same, and my request is a valid API request (the response returns "Success" and "Completed"), but a ReviseInventoryStatus request with a few multi-varition InventoryStatus crashes the request (not one item was updated) When i exclude the multi-variation InventoryStatus requests, everything works like a charm. To confirm this LMS bug, i created the same ReviseInventoryStatus request, and send it to the Trading API (instead of sending it the Large Merchant Services API) - and voila - it works. So, my guess: The Large Merchant Service API doesnt work with a multi-variation ReviseInventory request. I found this blog post http://tamebay.com/2013/04/ebay-lms-reviseinventorystatus-bug.html, written in 2013 (!), and it basically confirms my test case. What can we do? I appreciate any kind of help! Greetings, Niklas
trading apiPHPlmslarge merchant servicesreviseinventorystatusrequestmulti variation listingebatnsmulti-variationinventory status
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

scattbrain-4 avatar image
1 Like"
scattbrain-4 answered ·
Hello, Is there any news about this problem? Trying to revise a multi variation insertion the bug seems to be still here. Calling multiple time the API on a big insertion (more than 200 variations, all modified) the API operate on a random number of variations (from 2 to 68) leaving all other unchanged. For the call I've used the bulk data exchange encapsulating multiple ReviseInventoryStatusRequest (respecting the limit of 4 variation per call) in a BulkDataExchangeRequests Any idea? Greetings, Giorgio

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

meinporzellan-de avatar image
1 Like"
meinporzellan-de answered ·
I workd on this issue, the requests doesnt workt, if more then 2 variation items are included. The bulk data ReviseInventoryStatus request works, if only one multi variation item request is included. One hell of a broken API. Greetings, Niklas

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.