question

sushinares0 avatar image
0 Likes"
sushinares0 asked ·

Unable to download the Java SDK

Hi All, I'm unable to download ANY version of java SDK listed on the ebay developer site, everytime it starts downloading it stops suddenly in between without any warning and fails to complete. I even tried with multiple machines and multi internet connections. Can someone please help, what could be the issue, or provide some other URL to download the same. Also If I try to access the API through some code it always gives "... request time out" but at the same time same API works on Ebay API test tool, what could be the reason? Thanks in advance, please reply ASAP
apiJavasoapsdkdownloadfiledownload sdk
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

viye6103 avatar image
0 Likes"
viye6103 answered ·
Maybe a network Issue. I could not download it from my Office. Found success downloading from home. Try from your mobile hotspot or home.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shachabardavi_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
shachabardavi_0 answered ·
i have issues with the zip, can't open it the zip file is corrupted .

s.lk318 avatar image
0 Likes"
s.lk318 answered ·
I also got the same problem from my end. Anybody have solution please help me as it's bit urgent. e.g http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/codebase/javasdk-jaxb/eBaySDKJava981.zip

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.