question

marcemorgenster-9 avatar image
1 Like"
marcemorgenster-9 asked

Post-Order API issueReturnRefund http Response 500 Transaction refused error. - Execute money movement failed.

Hello, I am trying to do the issueReturnRefund Call. I checked the settings and all and everything seems ok. So ich checked my call with Postman and my response is as follows: { "error": [ { "errorId": 1001, "domain": "returnErrorDomain", "subdomain": "Returns", "severity": "ERROR", "category": "APPLICATION", "message": "Ein interner Anwendungsfehler ist aufgetreten.", "parameter": [ { "value": "Transaction refused error. - Execute money movement failed.;", "name": "message" } ], "errorName": "INTERNAL_APPLICATION_ERROR", "resolution": "Erneut versuchen", "organization": "Marketplace", "errorGroups": "" } ] } my call: https://api.ebay.com/post-order/v2/return/50xxxxxxxx/issue_refund Method: POST HEADER "Authorization", "TOKEN "+g_token" "Content-Type", "application/json" "Accept", "application/json" "X-EBAY-C-MARKETPLACE-ID", "EBAY-DE" AND my Json Body (request) { "comments": { "content": "Ihre Rückerstattung für ihre Retourenanfrage #50xxxxxxxx wird zur Auszahlung angewiesen." ,"language": "de" } ,"refundDetail": {"itemizedRefundDetail": [ { "refundAmount": { "currency": "EUR" ,"value": 78.40 } ,"refundFeeType": "PURCHASE_PRICE" }, { "refundAmount": { "currency": "EUR" ,"value": 4.95 } ,"refundFeeType": "ORIGINAL_SHIPPING" } ], "totalAmount": { "currency": "EUR" ,"value": 83.35 } } } Would be nice to get a fast reply because this is my last call missing to complete the whole project. Thanks in advance.
internal server errorpost-order api500issuereturnrefund
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Like"
marcemorgenster-9 answered
Problem solved! The call is absolutely correct. The reason was that the paypal account was not coverred. Best Regards.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @marcemorgenster-9. Thank you very much for sharing your answer. I am having the same issue. The request seems to be correct, but I get the same error. However, I'm not sure I understand the reason why it was failing to you. Can you please provide more details, if possible? Thanks in advance.
0 Likes 0 ·
0 Likes"
marcemorgenster-9 answered
Hello, sorry for the delay, but I had been on vacation. The problem in details was that the paypal account was not covered with enough money. I was trying to send sth. about 80 Euros, but the account was only covered with about 30€. So after I covered the account with more money (100€) the call worked. Hope I could help.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.