question

adamskhan123-4 avatar image
0 Likes"
adamskhan123-4 asked

Pagination in Ebay API call

ack == "Success") { $results = ''; // If the response was loaded, parse it and build links foreach($resp->searchResult->item as $item) { $pic = $item->galleryURL; $link = $item->viewItemURL; $title = $item->title; // For each SearchResultItem node, build a link and append it to $results $results .= " $title"; } } // If the response does not indicate 'Success,' print an error else { $results = "

Oops! The request was not successful. Make sure you are using a valid "; $results .= "AppID for the Production environment.

"; } ?>

eBay Search Results for

App ID Keyword Sort by: Best MatchPrice: highest firstPrice: lowest firstPrice + Shipping: highest firstPrice + Shipping: lowest first Results Per Page:: 5101520 Go I am getting results as expected but now I would like to have pagination to see complete results. can anyone guide me how do I begin with this?
ebay apipagination
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.