question

frankmccoo avatar image
0 Likes"
frankmccoo asked ·

Bug Report GeteBayDetails broken in production and sandbox

If I try to call the GeteBayDetailsRequest method and as a detail name I set ShippingServiceDetails I always get a unknown error. I couldn't find a bug report form, so I post it here.
bug report
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi Frank, I am also getting the same problem. Have you found the solution to it? If yes would you be able to share the solution with me, please? BM
0 Likes 0 · ·
devmai2 avatar image
1 Like"
devmai2 answered ·
Hi Frank I am also getting the same problem. Have you found the solution? If yes would you be able to share it with me, please? Kind Regards, B

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

devmai2 avatar image
0 Likes"
devmai2 answered ·
Hi Frank, I am also getting the same problem. Have you found the solution to it? If yes would you be able to share the solution with me, please? BM

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.