question

yofi5stars avatar image
1 Like"
yofi5stars asked

EbaySandbox accounts and Paypal Sandbox Accounts Refuse to Link

Hello, I am having issues linking the following 2 ebay sandbox-accounts to the folowing 2 paypal-sandbox accounts: 1) Buyer Ebay-Sandbox accounts to link: a) Ebay User:** testuser_buyer_echad** b) Paypal user: **testuser1buyer@gmail.com** 2) Seller Ebay-Sandbox accounts to link: a) Ebay User: **testuser_seller_echad** b) Paypal user: **testuser1seller@gmail.com** I already scoured the forums online and tried everything, including logging into ebay sandbox, clicking on "Account Settings" in menu, Clickong on "PayPal Account" in the left menu on the next page, Clicking on the button "Link My Paypal Account", and then logging into paypal for that respective user. What I find is that the paypal page is logged into and there is no indication that the accounts are linked as shown in the ebay instructions to link sandbox ebay/paypal: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=2192 That is even after waiting 5 minutes for the accounts to link. Any help to link those two pairs of ebay/paypal accounts would be greatly appreciated and also if possible it would be very helpful to hear what mistake I made, so I can learn from this. Thanks!
sandboxebaypaypal
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
gragra33 avatar image
0 Likes"
gragra33 answered
@yofi5stars Did you ever find a solution to this as myself and others are having the same problem as you had?
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.