question

yofi5stars avatar image
1 Like"
yofi5stars asked

linking of ebay sandbox account to paypal sandbox account fails

Hi, I am unable to link ebay sandbox account to paypal sandbox account ebay user: testuser_integratia-1 paypal user: integratia-1@gmail.com ebay user: testuser_integratia-2 paypal_user: integratia2-1@gmail.com Please help resolve and also let me know how to do this myself if possible. I already tried linking the two through the ebay > Settings > Paypal account > and then clicking the button "Link my paypal account" . It leasts to a paypal window letting me know to log in to link. I do that, but then it appears that the accounts are still not linked. Thanks
ebay-trading-apipaypal sandbox problems
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
yofi5stars avatar image
0 Likes"
yofi5stars answered
Now the first account is linked, but the second, below is not: ebay user: testuser_integratia-2 paypal_user: integratia2-1@gmail.com Please help.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.