question

yofi5stars avatar image
0 Likes"
yofi5stars asked ·

getOrders not populating TransactionTypes despite setting .addDetailLevel(DetailLevelCodeType.RETURN_ALL);

Hi, I'm trying to use the getOrders call in the API. Below is the call I use. I am finding that after the below call, fields on TransactionType, such as listing Details is null. In other words, the following will not work after getting an order from getOrders call, but the same field would be populated on TrasnactionType has it been obtained by using the getSellerTrasnactions call : orders[0].getTransactionArray().getTransaction()[0].getItem().getListingDetails().getStartTime() GetOrdersCall getOrdersCall = new GetOrdersCall(this.apiContext); OrderType[] orders = {}; try { getOrdersCall.setNumberOfDays(3); getOrdersCall.addDetailLevel(DetailLevelCodeType.RETURN_ALL); getOrdersCall.getOrders(); orders = getOrdersCall.getReturnedOrderArray(); } catch (Exception e) { e.printStackTrace(); } return orders; } Please advise. Thanks
trading apisdk-api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.