question

bartuli4 avatar image
0 Likes"
bartuli4 asked ·

Cant change sandbox account type to business

I keep getting the following error message in my API calls: **You are unable to list items, because you have not confirmed whether your account is for personal or business use. Go to My ebay -> Personal Information -> Account Type -> to confirm your account type now so that you could continue to sell. ** Note that if I try to follow the instructions it asks me to re login even though im logged in. However if I enter my account details it says they are incorrect even though I can login to the sandbox account with them just fine. Something is obviously broken. Could you please manually change my account type to business for the following sandbox account: TESTUSER_tropicanafitness Thank you
sandbox-problemaccount typesandbox change account type
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

webmuit avatar image
0 Likes"
webmuit answered ·
Hi @shulmani_developer.support Could you please set my account to business? testuser_webmu2 Thank you! Luca M.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

alechunila0 avatar image
0 Likes"
alechunila0 answered ·
Hi, I have the same issue with the sandbox account TESTUSER_MyBusinessSeller Its not letting me change it to a Business account. I also want to enable global shipping as well. Thanks in advance

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, I have changed the AccountType to Business for the below sandbox accout: TESTUSER_tropicanafitness Cheers!!
· 1 · Share

Hello, I have the same problem with my account. Could you please change it as well? The name is: testuser_mignar Thank you very much
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.