question

greyghost1959 avatar image
2 Likes"
greyghost1959 asked

Cant SIgn In or Retreive Password on www.sandbox.ebay.com.au

Cant Sign In or Retrieve Password on www.sandbox.ebay.com.au for any of my test accounts, including the one linked to the app I am developing. When logging in i just get "Oops, that's not a match.". If I try password retrieval I just get and error of "Empty Response" I am now stuck with no ability to do any further work. Neil
password resetsign inaustralia
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

greyghost1959 avatar image
1 Like"
greyghost1959 answered
So this forum is obviously not monitored then. Off to pay money to get someone to look at an eBay fault then.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

plecost2000 avatar image
1 Like"
plecost2000 answered
I can still sign into sandbox.ebay.com but not sandbox.ebay.co.uk or any other sandboxes

babltiga avatar image
1 Like"
babltiga answered
Seem only the US sandbox is working, all others are down :(

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.