question

nanoasp avatar image
0 Likes"
nanoasp asked

When I relist an item with variation, ebay not change the shipping cost

Hi I have a problem with the items with variation. When I try t change the shipping cost for this auctions ebay not apply any change. This is the code I use to change the cost in the revise request: AmountType amount = new AmountType(); amount.setCurrencyID(CurrencyCodeType.EUR); amount.setValue(shippingCost); ShippingServiceOptionsType opt = new ShippingServiceOptionsType(); opt.setShippingService(courierName); opt.setShippingServiceCost(amount); AmountType amExtra = new AmountType(); amExtra.setCurrencyID(CurrencyCodeType.EUR); amExtra.setValue(extraCost); opt.setShippingServiceAdditionalCost(amExtra); opt.setShippingServicePriority(1); if(gratisShipping == 1) { opt.setFreeShipping(true); } else { opt.setFreeShipping(false); } ShippingDetailsType ship = new ShippingDetailsType(); ship.setShippingType(ShippingTypeCodeType.FLAT); ship.setShippingServiceOptions(new ShippingServiceOptionsType[] { opt }); item.setShippingDetails(ship); When I submit the request I don't receive any error, but the change not have effect. Anyone can say me why? Thanks
variationsrelistshipping costnot change the shipping costrelist itemrelist item with variations
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.