question

goinde-0 avatar image
4 Likes"
goinde-0 asked

Cant sign in to sandbox site

I created a sandbox user successfully, received the "Welcome to eBay" email, but it won't let me sign in to https://signin.sandbox.ebay.com/ - it's telling me "oops that's not a match"... What to do?
sandboxsandbox-problemsandbox-userssignin
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kigers-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
kigers-0 answered
I've been having the same problem all morning today.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mining4treasures23 avatar image
0 Likes"
mining4treasures23 answered
so it is just not me? It won't let me generate a token because it won't let me sign into my Ebay account!

loyolneemte_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
loyolneemte_0 answered
I am also not able to logging in 'ebay sandbox account' but i could create sandbox users. My sandbox username is TESTUSER_loyola any help appreciated

adaptiverobotic avatar image
0 Likes"
adaptiverobotic answered
I'm having the same issue, any solutions?

chinasearchltd avatar image
0 Likes"
chinasearchltd answered
Ditto. Most annoying as I want to move over to plat. notifications next year.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.